Kazi, Natural Raffia Fringed Anyon Vase
This beautiful vase will capture the attention of every guest and family member!
Designed by Lindsay Anyon Brier, this woven vase will look lovely anywhere in your house. Use as statement accent decor on your shelves or coffee table. Fill with faux or fresh flowers (comes with a glass insert!) to highlight the beautifully dyed, silky sisal. Bundle with other beautiful handwoven vases and place next to an accent lamp on an end table.
- Approximately 4.5” D x 7.5” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia, sweetgrass, and sisal fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.